Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/30/2004 8:49:45 PM EDT
I tried the search function for this company, but nothing came up. Considering purchasing a couple of complete rifles from them, but would like to get some feedback first since I am not familiar with, nor seen, their products in person. Was leaning toward Oly and/or DMPS for these two weapons, but it would be nice to buy "homegrown."
Could save at least $300 by purchasing the similar AR's from Oly and DMPS, but $ is not a factor when it comes to quality, reliability, and accuracy in my book.  Anyone care to state the advantages of Ameetec AR'15's over most
of the other manufacturers out there. If price is any indication, quality must be higher. Please, straight to the point answers/opinons and no "I own a RRA or some such and so recommend them."

Kevin  
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 8:54:43 PM EDT
[#1]
The finish on the Ameetec receiver I got was better than on my Bushmaster. The lower parts kit went in no problem, but I have not fired it yet.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 9:02:50 PM EDT
[#2]
I will let you know when mine show up
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 9:04:09 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

I tried the search function for this company, but nothing came up.
Kevin  

AMEETEC ARMS
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 10:34:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Phessor,

Yeah definitely post when get them.

I already printed and reviewed their website many times and have been in contact with Warren. Just would like to hear from owners of their rifles and parts.  The info on their finish is appreciated howlie and is a plus in their favor, but alone is not enough to justify the extra $300-400 bucks yet (could buy 3-4 lowers plus some small parts for this amount, even Armeetec lowers).

Kevin
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 3:41:59 AM EDT
[#5]
I recently picked up an Ameetec stripped lower, and the lpk install was perfect.  I'll let you know how it shoots after the 13th.
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 11:34:32 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I recently picked up an Ameetec stripped lower, and the lpk install was perfect.  I'll let you know how it shoots after the 13th.

My Ameetec lower looks great, but I likewise can't tell you anything for sure 'till the ban sunsets.  I think you'll find that most people in AZ consider Warren to be a good guy, though.
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 1:52:48 PM EDT
[#7]
have a couple of these ameetec lowers and for the price they cant be beat. very nice fit and finish everything went together perfect and upper-lower fit was nice and snug
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 2:45:53 PM EDT
[#8]
... LPK assembled just fine into Ameetec lowers

Link Posted: 8/31/2004 2:58:14 PM EDT
[#9]
I also picked up a LPK, Tac latch, and a lower.
The lower is VERY nice, equal to or better then a RRA.
The individual components (Tac latch & LPK) fit nice and function flawlessly.  Thier attention to detail is worth noting.

I don't think you will regret going to Ameteec for the AR.    
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 4:29:57 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

members.cox.net/stevenaz1/i.jpg

members.cox.net/stevenaz1/l.jpg

How did you get yours so fast???
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 4:36:56 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 5:13:56 PM EDT
[#12]
Winston_Wolf- that is a clean & neat workbench!  I'm envious!
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 7:10:45 PM EDT
[#13]
I have a couple of their lowers on order as well.
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 7:42:31 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

members.cox.net/stevenaz1/i.jpg

members.cox.net/stevenaz1/l.jpg

How did you get yours so fast???

... I know people

... And that "workbench", it's a three-piece oak cover for my pool table. Better shot here:

Link Posted: 9/1/2004 7:56:59 PM EDT
[#15]
I'm just curios. Is Ameetec the same company as VM Hy-Tech???
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top