Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/30/2004 5:04:27 PM EDT
After the ban expires I am wanting to buy a Colt lower to put my Colt m4 upper on.  Does anyone know if Colt makes a lower that says M4 on it?   Also, where are the best places to buy complete Colt lowers?  I already have the m4 stock so I just need a complete lower.  Thanks.

Tom
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 5:15:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Yeah, Colt makes lowers that say "M4 Carbine" on them. I've heard that S.A.W. sells them, although they are not listed on the website. They may not have the cheapest prices around though.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 5:19:40 PM EDT
[#2]
See the following link:

Florida Gun Works Colt Lower

Never dealt with them, so I can't speak of customer service and stuff like that, but they advertise them on their webpage.  Don't know if they have M4 stamped ones either.  Have to ask them.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 8:14:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Bought a Colt lower from Florida GunWorks about a year and a half ago. It took an awfully long time to arrive (7+ weeks after cashing my check and being posted). Kept telling me that they were on vacation and it was already sent. When it finally arrived they didn’t even have a signed FFL with it, very frustrating. Otherwise good product, but you can definitely find better service and prices. Try rguns.net they seem to have them.
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 2:18:28 AM EDT
[#4]
I believe that the only ones available at this time are roll stamped "Match Target, MT6400 M4" or something to that effect.  HOPEFULLY, Colt will drop the "Match Target" bullshit when the ban ends.  The closest to an actual M4 right now is the LE6920, but it's lower doesn't say M4...it is roll stamped "Colt's Law Enforcement Carbine."
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top