Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/27/2004 5:42:14 AM EDT
OK, with the magic day approaching, I need to get a few more things for the party. Since I'm a Bushmaster kind of guy, and all of my existing post-ban rifles have no bayo lugs (of course) I plan to replace complete barrels rather than have the old ones threaded. One of my patients, my 2001 LEGP (RRA M4gery) doesn't even have a chrome lined bore, so a new Bushy 14.5" barrel with permanent Phantom suppressor will replace the RRA piece. I also have 2 20" Bushmaster rifles, so new replacement barrels for them as well.  The last patient is a stripped RRA lower, for which I plan to buy a complete Bushmaster 10.5" (plus 5.5" suppressor) upper. I already have all small parts and telestocks and such for the lowers.

I'm having trouble finding a dealer that has this stuff in stock, and will probably just order it all from Bushmaster unless someone knows of an ARFcom supporting dealer that I may have missed that stocks this kind of stuff. I was hoping that a dealer might be able to save me a few bucks, and make a few for himself in the process.

BTW, I'll have some nice low mileage post ban type barrels for sale cheap when the dust settles....
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 5:51:09 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 5:57:41 AM EDT
[#2]
Same here - I just order my barrels straight from Bushmaster - Jarrod's a nice guy to deal with and he'll make sure you get what you want. You can also try Eagle Firearms as they carry Bushmaster products, but I don't remember there being much of a savings and at the time, they didn't have the barrel I wanted in stock.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 6:50:14 AM EDT
[#3]
Try www.eaglefirearms.net. Their website does not list all the BM products they have so you will have to call. Chris and Kendra are great people to deal with.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 7:07:39 AM EDT
[#4]
My local jackass, I mean dealer said that Bushmaster only gave a 10% discount to dealers. So it is cheaper to buy the stuff from Bushmaster directly than from him.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 7:10:48 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
My local jackass, I mean dealer said that Bushmaster only gave a 10% discount to dealers. So it is cheaper to buy the stuff from Bushmaster directly than from him.

I even "like" my dealer, but he can't save me any money vs direct either. In fact, it would cost more through him what with sales tax, etc..

Probably be making the call to Jarrod......
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top