Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/23/2004 4:07:24 AM EDT
Forgive me if there has been a thread on this before. But I would like to know opinions on what the major AR15 manufacturers may do after the bill sunsets. Will they start making in ernest..knowing we crave the product or would they build in limited quantities and see what the political climate is like in addition to seeing if another ban is on the immediate horizon? I am trying to weigh my options...wait for the ban to sunset then wait to purchase a brand new, put-together Bushy..or on 9/14/04 purchase a few preban uppers...what do you guys think and/or suggest? Thanks guys!
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 5:50:54 AM EDT
[#1]
they will be puting lots of guns together, and will be ready for the ban to sunset
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top