Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/19/2004 7:09:07 PM EDT
I am thinking about building a SAM-R and got to looking at the SR-15 Match. How is the SR-15 Match, quality wise, from the factory? I have noticed these available for $1450 ready to go. How do the Knights receivers compare to the RR receivers in tightness of fit and quality? Do the SR-15's still come with Krieger barrels from the factory? I am just trying to get the best bang for the buck.

Thanks, Mike
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 4:31:08 AM EDT
[#1]
Yes, sir the SR-15 match rifle does come with a Krieger, it has a stainless steel heavy 20in. barrel, 1 in 7.7 twist rate, it's free floated, I've fired atleast 20-30 different SR15 match rifles and although they do not come with a garantee of sub M.O.A. preformance, I have never seen them shoot over 3/4 of an inch. Here's a picture!!!!!!!!
thanks,
jeffhttp://img.villagephotos.com/p/2004-8/809035/98070w-scope.jpg

Link Posted: 8/20/2004 10:35:15 PM EDT
[#2]
G21,  same question I've been asking myself.    Seems to knock all the birds with one stone.

Jeff, I hate to put you on the spot, but I gotta ask.  Come mid-September, will average joe civie be able to (custom) order an SR-15 match with the KAC flip-up front sight (w/ lug of course) and an A2 f/s??
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 12:17:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the photo Jeff.

I just might go that route instead of building one.

Mike
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top