Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/19/2004 6:29:29 PM EDT

Almost two years ago I found this detailed set of instructions posted by "AFreeMan" in answer to a question from "Medcop".  It was excellent and very detailed.  But, I have managed to lose the info and would appreciate it if it was reposted or if some one could guide me  to an archive where I could view it again.  Thankyou.    
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 6:32:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 6:51:38 PM EDT
[#2]
WOW!!!!  Thanks Chtmg!  That is exactly the article I was talking about.  
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 7:38:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks,
Great info and I likethis FREE trigger fix
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 7:59:42 AM EDT
[#4]
Or for a little over a c note, you can get a Rock River NM 2 stage triggeer that is the best battle rifle trigger out there. Why do I say the best? Because there are no adjustments to go south & it uses stock unbroken springs.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 4:24:20 PM EDT
[#6]
WOW!

This needs a sticky!

Link Posted: 10/27/2004 4:58:24 PM EDT
[#7]
Some guys have done all sorts of things and did not exactly follow the directions.  Just follow the directions.

BTW, cost, if you DON'T like it, $3 worth of springs is all you have lost.

For the polishing compound you can use Flitz Metal Polish, or several other very fine polishing compounds.

No stoning the surfaces, changing amount or angle of sear engagement.  Only smoothing the surace as directed.

This is only intended to be a simple, smooth trigger for range use.  If you want a more sophisticated trigger, by all means, spend some money and buy one.  I use the JP Enterprises adjustable trigger and speed hammer in my Oly Ultramatch.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top