Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 5/10/2004 6:45:53 PM EDT
I may be looking in the wrong places but when I visit Knight's web site I can not even see these listed anywhere. Who sells these? What is a resonable price?

Thanks
Link Posted: 5/10/2004 6:48:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Check out the Industry Forums at the top of this page.  Lots of vendors sell the M5.
Link Posted: 5/10/2004 7:50:03 PM EDT
[#2]
I got mine from Excalibur Arms.  I put it on a dissy and they walked me through the whole process.  Great service IMO.

Here is their thread in the EE.

Click here to see my Dissy in it's near final form.

Yea, mine is not FF.  
Link Posted: 5/10/2004 7:53:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Are you looking for the M5 or the FF?  They are two different animals.
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 7:15:46 PM EDT
[#4]
I hate using the wrong terms, sorry. I thought the FF was the M5. I want the full length float tube for a Dissipator profile barrel. What is the correct term for it? I got the idea from quarterbore's home page at

http://www.quarterbore.com/kac/m5rasdissipator.htm

Check this out and tell me if the discription there as an M5 RAS is correct or not.

Thanx,

Gunz
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 7:22:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 7:23:03 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I hate using the wrong terms, sorry. I thought the FF was the M5. I want the full length float tube for a Dissipator profile barrel. What is the correct term for it? I got the idea from quarterbore's home page at

http://www.quarterbore.com/kac/m5rasdissipator.htm

Check this out and tell me if the discription there as an M5 RAS is correct or not.

Thanx,

Gunz

That's the KAC M5 RAS on the quarterbore dissy, the non-free floated.

~ s0ulzer0
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 10:42:39 PM EDT
[#7]
OK then, what is the proper item description please for the full length KAC RAS that also FF's and will work with the Dissipator type barrel
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 1:48:44 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
OK then, what is the proper item description please for the full length KAC RAS that also FF's and will work with the Dissipator type barrel

That would be the M4 FF RAS long.  
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 3:27:46 AM EDT
[#9]
    You could also look into a Daniel Defense 12.0 FF rail, basically the same as the Knights rail, but from what I've read here, a tad bit lighter and a little more narrow.  Look in the EE, I just sent mine off to Dennys' Guns for installation.

Jimmy.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top