Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 5/4/2004 2:14:13 AM EDT
I also heard someone else say this in another post.
Does anyone order from these duche-bags who take advantage of the ignorant.
There has to be serious religious issues with the crookedness over there.
Who would buy ANYTHING from them?
even the CATALOGUE is overpriced!
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 3:24:12 AM EDT
[#1]
They are definitely overpriced IMO. If there are people unwilling to shop around before buying, well that's there own problem.
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 5:16:52 AM EDT
[#2]
Delta Force is a great catalog to look at while "sitting", but then again it's also good for a laugh when you see the prices.

Anybody who would pay $225 for a Glock 22 pre-ban magazine obviously can afford to waste their money, so I don't feel TOO badly for them.
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 5:23:05 AM EDT
[#3]
lol they're like the Neiman Marcus of "tactical" accessories, except they sell everything other people sell at a huge mark up.  If Georgio Armani made the Glock mag maybe I'd think about it.
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 6:57:49 AM EDT
[#4]
It is funny to read their prices.  Don't know how I got on their mailing list.
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 8:00:36 AM EDT
[#5]
Exactly my thoughts.  I like looking at the catalog, but the prices are a total joke.
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 9:54:55 AM EDT
[#6]
I don't think I'd ever order anything from a company that called themselves "Delta Force".

Must be run by the same guys at the gun shows that are always claiming to be Navy SEALs or members of some other 'high speed' group.  

Link Posted: 5/4/2004 10:25:29 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
It is funny to read their prices.  Don't know how I got on their mailing list.

It is my observation that Sportman's Guide gets its addresses from gun magizine subscriptions and NRA subscriptions. In turn, Sportsman's Guide sells everyone of its customers address to ANYONE who can buy them. Delta Force catalogue being on eof them.

Eventually you get on every gun/camping/shooting mailing list in existance.
This is not always a bad thing!
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 11:29:17 AM EDT
[#8]
Anybody know of a different source for some of the 12 guage stuff?
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 1:35:32 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Anybody know of a different source for some of the 12 guage stuff?

Figure out what you want and google it.
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 1:38:57 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I don't think I'd ever order anything from a company that called themselves "Delta Force".

Must be run by the same guys at the gun shows that are always claiming to be Navy SEALs or members of some other 'high speed' group.  

Its a 3 story building with a couple of very smart guys running it. They have just a handful of employees who take orders, and ship packages out. They photocopy all their manuals and always seem busy when I talk with them. No, I have never bought anything from them, but I work on their equiptment from time to time. I will have to say that Iv'e been really tempted to ask why the high prices, but never have.
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 1:51:38 PM EDT
[#11]
Maybe the Porsches and Mercerdes' in their parking lot might give us some clue as to their prices..
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top