Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 5/3/2004 9:29:26 PM EDT
Allright, this is for the gurus who know it all...and hopefully they will......ok I remember seeing and hearing about a 12ga attachment for the AR.....it looked just like an M203 Launcher, except it was a 12ga pump.....are those legal to own?where can i get one(if legal)? and what is the name of it?? I know it's kinda vauge but it's all I got to work with...thanks

H&K G3, AR-15 Dissipator, AK-74, Mini-14, Beretta 92FS
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 11:06:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Not an oddball question at all That shotgun is called a "Masterkey". Here is a pic:

Knight's Armament (KAC) makes the original if I'm not mistaken, although there are plans floating around the web to assemble your own. I have no idea about the specific legal requirements to own one, since it is an NFA item. I don't know if it can be registered simply as an AOW, or if you would have to pay the full $200 tax stamp for a short barreled shotgun. Hopefully one of the gurus here can give you more detailed information.

Here is a catolog listing at impactguns LINK

Link Posted: 5/3/2004 11:41:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 2:58:31 AM EDT
[#3]
Anybody know what happened to the funky new underslung shotgun they were trying out? IIRC it was made by colt and used a 5 round mag.
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 9:54:03 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks....but for 2200 + tax, I'll just carry my Maverick 88 on my back with a pistol grip

H&K G3, AR-15 Dissipator, AK-74, Mini-14, Beretta 92FS
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 10:05:13 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Not an oddball question at all That shotgun is called a "Masterkey". Here is a pic:

www.calssportingarmory.com/Knights%20Images/KACMasterkeyShotgun.jpg

What will they think of next? I think I saw one of these in the first "Predator" movie. Or something similiar. (The Native American charectar's M16)
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top