Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 12/25/2003 7:57:32 PM EDT
I just completed my first build. A 16" LW flat top upper and Double Star reciever. Kit was from Model one sales.I used only the instructions from the assembly site and tips from all the seasoned veterens on this board.If it wasen't for you guys and the people who run AR15 .com, I would have never gotten the weapon of my dreams together. For that I want to give you all a very inthusiastic THANK YOU. I will still be around and hope to benifit from all of you guys experiance.
Link Posted: 12/25/2003 8:28:44 PM EDT
[#1]
A proud new parent should always have pictures handy.

Lets see it.
Link Posted: 12/25/2003 8:34:10 PM EDT
[#2]
I dont have pics yet. I just got her completed about an hour ago. Had to have a beer after the pivot pin detent instalation.Will post pic asap.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top