Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 11/22/2003 8:41:20 PM EDT
Are there any post ban muzzlebreaks or fake FSs that actually reduce the flash, or are they all just for reducing muzzle climb?  Point me in the right direction if there are any good ones.  Thanks!
Link Posted: 11/22/2003 8:44:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/22/2003 10:30:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Yea, anything that hides flash would be pre-ban only.  Its like asking for a device that purposely quiets a weapon but isnt a sound suppressor.

I reccomend a compensator, it will help you keep your sights on target during firing
Link Posted: 11/23/2003 7:21:55 AM EDT
[#3]
As far as reducing the amount of light produced by the shot, I don't think any of the brakes sold will actually do anything about it. However, my SOG Armory brake will make it less blinding to the shooter (I notice it when shooting Q3131a at dusk, even though observers tell me that the flash from a distance looks the same).

Hell, even a true FS like the A2 birdcage won't reduce that much flash to observers.
Link Posted: 11/23/2003 10:39:53 AM EDT
[#4]
My Smith Enterprises brake redirects flash in a favorable mannor.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top