Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 11/21/2003 7:38:35 PM EDT
Hey,
Im new to AR15s as I have just bought my first one.  I took it out and sighted it in and it ran great but im worried I gave too much for it.  I have a postban Colt HBar with a 16 in barrel (no postban comp), removable carry handle.  It has the A2 buttstock, but I think it may be shorter than the standard A2 stock.  I bought it secondhand, but it was almost new; the guy I bought it from told me he had never cleaned it and when I tore it down there was a minimal amount of carbon.  Exterior is near perfect.  It was a cash and carry deal at a show and I gave him $850 for it.  Ive seen similar rifles on the EE here, but none that are exactly the same.  What is the going rate for a rifle like mine?
Link Posted: 11/21/2003 7:42:14 PM EDT
[#1]
you didnt get ripped off

new colts run around $1,000
Link Posted: 11/21/2003 8:57:51 PM EDT
[#2]
It sounds like a reasonable price for a Colt.
Link Posted: 11/22/2003 1:43:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Seems fare enough to me.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top