Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 11/11/2003 7:06:16 AM EDT
I followed the directions to use the IBZ on my 16" BM with a removable carry handle.  It has half clicks, so I had to do 6/3 - 4 (instead of 8/3 - 2).  

It's worked out very well and I love the IBZ.  The only thing I've noticed is that the rear sight seems slightly loose and I can slightly wiggle it back and forth horizonally.  I've tightened the set screw that you loosen to get to 6/3 - 4 and it still slightly wiggles.  

However, it doesn't seem to effect the sights or my groups, so it's obviously not moving in recoil.  

What's the deal?  Should I worry about this or just forget about it since it doesn't seem to have any effect?

Thanks for your thoughts.
Link Posted: 11/11/2003 7:19:25 AM EDT
[#1]
Thats normal on ARs mine does it too.
Link Posted: 11/11/2003 7:24:08 AM EDT
[#2]
Normal. Seems funky but thats the way they are.
Link Posted: 11/11/2003 8:47:56 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the replies guys.  Guess I just never noticed it until I dialed in the IBZ.  
Link Posted: 11/11/2003 2:01:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 12/7/2003 5:23:01 AM EDT
[#5]
this is occuring with mine too. I wouldn't be concerned other than because it not only seems loose it seems canted left too. the range will tell no lies though.
Link Posted: 12/7/2003 9:30:57 AM EDT
[#6]
Thanks guys.  The sight is dead on.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top