Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 11/3/2003 6:50:49 PM EDT
Bowers hooked me up with a 52 OD green case and the pistol case for a great price.  Great people to work with. So, I know we had a thread several months back about the ultimate configuration - any improvements? I know people have purchased them since. Lets see some photos...I purchased the 52 to try and get two rifles into this case.

Link Posted: 11/7/2003 12:44:28 PM EDT
[#1]
I just picked up the 52" case in Black from Sam's Club.  Not sure 2 scoped AR's will fit, just might have to get another one...
Link Posted: 11/7/2003 4:01:55 PM EDT
[#2]
bsbg  I just called sam's and they want to know the upc  code and the item#. do you have these?
Link Posted: 11/7/2003 5:42:03 PM EDT
[#3]
PICS?? how much?
  Thanks FREE
Link Posted: 11/7/2003 5:53:41 PM EDT
[#4]
It's Sam's item number 212836, $116.82.

Apparently, it's a one time deal and not all stores have them.  The local Sam's did not, but the next closest one did.

More info here:

[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=212475[/url]

Link Posted: 11/7/2003 8:02:19 PM EDT
[#5]
I use a SKB double breakdown shotgun case, its only about 44" very short and fits shorter AR's perfect, lever actions, shotguns of course and most .22's etc.; there is a divider between the two guns.  

Great case for traveling, I hate cases that are a foot or more longer than I need, especially when traveling.  You should check out breakdown shotgun cases, they fit AR's perfect.

Edited to add:

I just went to their website, www.starlightcases.com and I wasn't too impressed. Their side by side comparison was with some piece of shit case whether its more expensive or not, my SKB wouldn't break that easily; an SKB is half of the 200 price, looks better, meets most or all military specs.  I would buy an SKB or if your that concerned one of those all aluminum cabellas brand cases.
Link Posted: 11/8/2003 10:44:10 AM EDT
[#6]
After trying a bunch of arrangements, I took the knife to it and ended up with this:

[img]http://photos.ar15.com/WS_Content/ImageGallery/Attachments/DownloadAttach.asp?sAccountUnq=6430&iGalleryUnq=457&iImageUnq=19573[/img]

There is still more room for additional mags and maybe a cleaning rod.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top