Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/13/2003 3:23:10 PM EDT
Started out as a Colt light weight sporter bought brand new back in 1991 for $639.00. New Colt flat top upper from KY imports. Refinishing done by John Norrell Arms. Special thanks goes too Silverblack of this board for the TA11. And also Treetop of Adrenaline Arms for the BUIS, the ERGO grip, and the for arm grip. Thanks again!
Link Posted: 8/13/2003 3:29:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Very Nice, Enjoy!

MM419
Link Posted: 8/13/2003 3:38:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Forgot about you Minuteman. The bolt in this baby came from you. Thanks!
Link Posted: 8/13/2003 3:42:32 PM EDT
[#3]
No problem here. Are you using the upper? I really like yours.

MM419
Link Posted: 8/13/2003 3:50:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Not yet, need a lower to go with it. Need more $$$$$$$$$$$$$!I'll deffitnatly keep you informed on what shes up to. Glad to see my old upper landed in good hands. Like to see some pics of her one day if you get a chance.
Link Posted: 8/13/2003 4:01:23 PM EDT
[#5]
I took my M4orgery Upper with SIR off my Colt Pre-Ban and the LW resides there right now. I got two Lowers from Iblis and they are SUPER in every way. I just built the MEGA ($89) Lower Monday with a RRA kit and everything went together A1. Now just need to decide on a Post-Ban barrel to go with it and the pinned telestock. Any suggestions? It was great dealing with you and hope you get everything you desire in the (near) future.

I'll get a pic out tomorrow.

MM419
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top