Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/13/2003 6:16:43 AM EDT
I own two M4's and do not have a problem carring two bags if I want to take both to range.  I know blackhawk has discreet bags 32" long.  I am asking what others use to carry their M4's.  What brand and best place to purchase.

I wish a company would design a discreet carrying bag that would allow you to carry your M4 broken down to make the bag only 26 inches long versus thirty two inches long.

Looking for input and thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 8/13/2003 7:21:27 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/13/2003 11:26:01 AM EDT
[#2]
The Galati case i have for my M4gery is a very nice unit. It has four external mag pockets and one large zippered accesory pocket. This case will even float with the gun in it. wiskur.com has them cheaper than galatiinternational.com.
This case is heavily padded with closed cell foam and it is over 3 inches thick. The nose of the case is reinforced with closed cell foam to protect the muzzle. It comes in various lenghts to accomodate many stlyes of rifles and carbines.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top