Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/7/2003 7:47:53 AM EDT
title says it all , i wanna change my furniture in my dissy model AR, but i dont wanna get a green PLASTIC grip, i wanna hogue that is green, anyone know if it exists. thanks
Link Posted: 8/7/2003 8:03:15 AM EDT
[#1]
not hogue but try cavalry arms
Link Posted: 8/7/2003 8:33:09 AM EDT
[#2]
yeah i did, they are plastic,
Link Posted: 8/7/2003 8:53:35 AM EDT
[#3]
the ergogrips are plastic?  sorry, i thought they were rubber.  maybe its the ambigrip then.
Link Posted: 8/7/2003 11:09:43 AM EDT
[#4]
Saw a set-up on E-bay with the green Hogue grip, tele stock and carbine handguards!!
Check there.

Semper Fi

Here ya go!!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2186603606&category=588
Link Posted: 8/7/2003 11:29:59 AM EDT
[#5]
[url=http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2186603606&category=588]made link hot[/url]

[green]Green[/green] Hogues DO exist; I have two of them.  They perfectly match Armalite/CavArms/RRA furniture.
I'm not sure how to get them, but you might try calling Hogue directly.  I got mine through SableCo from RRA (Rock River Arms.)
Link Posted: 8/7/2003 12:15:52 PM EDT
[#6]
thanks for the info boys.. i called Hogue direct and they said they normally dont sell the green ones but have them (dunno what that was all about) but i was able to order one. so we shall see. when i get all my furniture, pics will follow.
Link Posted: 8/7/2003 12:55:52 PM EDT
[#7]
The story that I got was that they made a limited run for Rock River Arms.  Apparently, they used to only be available on complete rifles, but they've recently started selling them as a separate part.  If you call Rock River Arms and ask for Nancy, you'll be able to order one from them.
Link Posted: 8/7/2003 7:23:08 PM EDT
[#8]
A while back I tried to get one.  RRA said they would could not sell them separately due to an agreement made with Hogue, who would do special runs of green for RRA.  That was then, things may have changed.  1st attempt with Hogue got me a clerk who didn't know anything and said they weren't available for sale.  The 2nd try got me someone competant and two were shipped to me promptly.  Here is what I put it on.

[img]http://photos.ar15.com/ImageGallery/Attachments/DownloadAttach.asp?iImageUnq=13413[/img]
Link Posted: 8/7/2003 8:18:58 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
A while back I tried to get one.  RRA said they would could not sell them separately due to an agreement made with Hogue, who would do special runs of green for RRA.  That was then, things may have changed.
View Quote

AK_Mike, yes things have changed now.  I spent three days going back and forth between Hogue and having Ken Werner, one of their customer service reps (and a great guy, who was more than willing to help) calling RRA to straighten things out.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top