Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 7/10/2003 5:43:09 PM EDT
I just wanted to announce that i've finially bought the M4A3 that i wanted.
This is my second Post-Ban Bushmaster AR, and I'm planing to make this one my tactical project gun. Feel free to post pics or suggestions if you feel like to, regarding customizing M4s.
Thanks for all the help and respondes i've gotten in the past that helped me make this vital decision.
I'll update this post with results after my first day at the range.
Link Posted: 7/10/2003 8:31:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Nice buy! Tell us how she shoots and posts some pics once you've got her "customized"!
-Travis
Link Posted: 7/11/2003 3:59:29 AM EDT
[#2]
You did good!
My Postban Bushy M4A3 has over 11,000 rds. thru it and has yet to malfunction. You will have ALOT of fun building it up as a SOPMOD type weapon.
Link Posted: 7/11/2003 4:10:51 AM EDT
[#3]
Nice choice.  I have a RRA M4 A3 that I put together for a second AR after buying a Bushmaster 20" A2.  I like shooting it and haven't had any malfunctions.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top