Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Link Posted: 7/10/2003 1:36:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Thanks for the link, but $100 for a stand is a little too costly for my taste. You could drill a 2X4 and stick in two wooden dowels and get the same effect.
Link Posted: 7/10/2003 4:34:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Seems ridiculous.
Link Posted: 7/10/2003 4:36:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Thanks for the link, but $100 for a stand is a little too costly for my taste. You could drill a 2X4 and stick in two wooden dowels and get the same effect.
View Quote

Clandestine-

Welcome to the forum. It's nice seeing new faces [:)]

ls
Link Posted: 7/12/2003 11:59:32 AM EDT
[#4]
It would be good for an AR15 gunsmith
Link Posted: 7/12/2003 10:07:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Looks stupid to me. I can't see any good use for it.
Link Posted: 7/12/2003 10:26:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Clandestine-

Welcome to the forum. It's nice seeing new faces [:)]

Thank you for the warm welcome. I have monitored this forum for a while and finally decided to join. I should be getting my first pre ban receiver from Tommy @ Georgia Precision soon. Im going to need some advice on what goodies to get [:)]
Link Posted: 7/13/2003 9:56:16 AM EDT
[#7]
Clandestine, welcome!  How are things over in the PRMD? Where in MD are ya?

Anyway, re help with stuff to get, all of us here will be more than happy to help you into the poorhouse!  We like the company [:D]
Link Posted: 7/14/2003 7:47:46 PM EDT
[#8]
I live right outside of Baltimore (Glen Burnie). Thanks for the warm welcome. As soon as I get my baby Im gonna start building. Number 1 is a 16" preban bushmaster upper equipped with the S.I.R. Im not sure on what kind of buttstock to get though. I dont even have it in my hands and I have my poverty planned [:D]. As long as theres food for the kids then all is good.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top