Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 7/9/2003 9:11:10 PM EDT
Dont you hate it when your in the gun store and a LEO is picking up his brand new 16" bushy with  flash sup. and 6 pos. collapsable stock. and lug
... makes my 16 shorty a3 look like a sissy. i guess thats what the ban was shooting for
Link Posted: 7/9/2003 9:24:42 PM EDT
[#1]
I was in a gun store and the LEO was picking up a G36 (short bbl.) and 15 full-capacity mags to go with it.  W-O-W... -TF
Link Posted: 7/9/2003 9:57:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Interesting post.

When, after ELEVEN YEARS of wanting an AR15, I go to the store to put up the remaining $800+ for my first Bushmaster (which I received two months later) I saw a guy who was in law enforcement pick up his "Ban doesn't count" weapon.  Complete with telescoping stock & flash suppressor.  Not only that, he was there with his babe of a girlfriend to pick it up.  

Yeah, I "hated" him, and admired the guy at the same time!  

I dearly love my "post ban", but I admit I was totally jealous of the guy!

Anthony
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top