Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 6/9/2003 4:07:46 AM EDT
Since next Sunday is Father's Day, I'm wondering what gift everyone would like to receive for their AR from their family on that day?
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 4:22:56 AM EDT
[#1]
My suppressor back from manufacturer that is being updated, and the 9mm magwell adapter from Hy-Tech that I have been waiting for since 3-12-2003.
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 4:33:41 AM EDT
[#2]
I have no children however a legal fuctional telescopic stock on my colt would be very much appreciated.
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 5:29:34 AM EDT
[#3]
I want an Ace Skeleton Stock for my bushmaster, but I don't have any kids either.  Apparently the only "bushmaster" around here shoots 5.56?  Or blanks!
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 6:31:06 AM EDT
[#4]
My wife bought me an ARMS 40 BUIS already.
DD
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 6:49:41 AM EDT
[#5]
Well, I've got no kids and my father isn't into guns, so before the big Father's Day dinner with dad, I'm going to the gunshow for a few hours and buy my favorite accessory - AMMO.
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 7:41:54 AM EDT
[#6]
I'd like a KAC RAS and an EOTech 552 for fathers day.  Considering that my little guy is almost two he may not be able to afford such gifts but I can always dream.
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 7:46:51 AM EDT
[#7]
I don't have any kids but my sister's kids have an "Uncle's Day" they asked what I wanted and I told them about the English mags at the local shop. Let's 'em get off a little cheaper!
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 8:35:01 AM EDT
[#8]
My first child may just be early and make this officially my first Father's day.  I'd love a SIR, but with the baby's new slice in the budget, that's not likely to happen.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top