Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 5/26/2003 12:19:04 PM EDT
I purchased a new Eagle Arms M-15 A-4.  I was told by the dealer it was an Armalite and it was chrome lined.  After looking at different web sites, I found out that none of the Eagle Arms line of rifles are chrome lined.  Is this true?  How much different is a Eagle Arms versus an Armalite?  Thanks!
Link Posted: 5/26/2003 12:26:37 PM EDT
[#1]
That`s  correct. Eagle Arms`rifles do not have chrome lined barrels. They also only have a one year warranty vs lifetime with the Armalite. The Eagle line is introductory and budget line rifles. That being said, they`re still very good rifles. HTH
Link Posted: 5/26/2003 12:29:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
That`s  correct. Eagle Arms`rifles do not have chrome lined barrels. They also only have a one year warranty vs lifetime with the Armalite. The Eagle line is introductory and budget line rifles. That being said, they`re still very good rifles. HTH
View Quote

Agree with all.
Link Posted: 5/26/2003 12:41:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Damn!!  What should I do?  I specifically told him I wanted a chrome lined Ar?
Link Posted: 5/26/2003 12:53:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Damn!!  What should I do?  I specifically told him I wanted a chrome lined Ar?
View Quote

Not much to do but go back and talk with your dealer.  Most dealers are honest but not always correct in the information they give us.  Maybe you'll get fortunate and have a dealer that will admit his mistake and get you the ArmaLite model you wish.  First thing to do is go back to your dealer.
Link Posted: 5/26/2003 2:34:20 PM EDT
[#5]
You could always sell just the upper then purchase one you want with chrome lining.
PAT
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top