Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 5/22/2003 1:10:56 PM EDT
Do the Accu-Wedge products really assist in firming up upper/lower fit?

I have a Colt Match HBAR that seems a tad loose as compared to others I have and would like to know if such products make a difference.

Thanks
Link Posted: 5/22/2003 1:22:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Yes, the Accuwedge will tighten up the upper/lower fit, but be warned; it will do nothing to increase the rifle's accuracy.

That being said, I use them in all my ARs. They're cheap, and they give the rifle a more solid feel. I like 'em[:D]
Link Posted: 5/22/2003 2:28:17 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm with shamayim
They really don't make the rifle any more accurate, but they make me feel more accruate!
[bounce]
I got them in all the AR15's that they will fit in. Some of mine don't have good clearance under the takedown pin so I had to carve one up! I call it the mini accuwedge!
[coffee]
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 1:07:38 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks guys, I have ordered three.  If they work good, I'll get one for all my AR's.
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 6:01:53 AM EDT
[#4]
I like the FEEL of a tight rifle.  The Accuwedge certainly does this.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top