Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 5/4/2003 1:32:53 PM EDT
I will be receiving my OTAL laser this coming week sometime.  For you gents that have an OTAL or have used one, at what range should I zero it in (in yards)?  I'm assuming either 25 or 50 yards?

Thanks,
Nick
Link Posted: 5/5/2003 12:48:33 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm looking to get an OTAL soon too.  Where did you end up gettin' yours and what did it cost you ready to go?
Link Posted: 5/5/2003 9:52:51 AM EDT
[#2]
I got mine from the gang at Black Rifle Armory.  Talk to DoorKicker6 in the forums or send him an IM.  He works for Black Rifle Armory.

[url]http://www.blackriflearmory.com/BlackRifleArmory.html[/url]
Link Posted: 5/5/2003 6:17:55 PM EDT
[#3]
I didn't have access to a night range when we got our OTALS ( infrared ) so I adjusted the IR dot till it lined up with the dot on the EOtech at 50 yards. When I got to shoot it a couple nights later it was right on the money.
Link Posted: 5/5/2003 6:53:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I didn't have access to a night range when we got our OTALS ( infrared ) so I adjusted the IR dot till it lined up with the dot on the EOtech at 50 yards. When I got to shoot it a couple nights later it was right on the money.
View Quote

damn, that's a good idea, thanks.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top