Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 5/1/2003 3:12:41 PM EDT
Hello.

My KAC Vertical Grip finally arrived. Mr. Stanfield shipped it on Tuesday afternoon and arrived today, taking exactly 2 days, even more faster than my last purchase. This was what I was referring to as - smooth transaction with no hassles.

There was a problem, which I still don't know exactly. It seems like a USPS screw up, although Sable co did put my address slightly differently (but my local USPS officer said that margin of error is just fine for delivering). Whatever the reason, I'd like to thank Sable. co for standing behind their sales. They had to send two grips (one lost and one to replace the loss). It took extra two weeks to investigate what was going on in the mail delivery system, which I had no idea.

Again I'd like to send my thanks to Sable co. and one lesson learned is "bitch at the right time but give them some time". (my last lesson was you must check if something is in stock first ) I really must get over this Asian short temper.
Link Posted: 5/2/2003 7:37:25 AM EDT
[#1]
I've ordered triggers through there in the past. I believe Mr. Stanfield is a full-time police officer that runs the business more as a hobby. Or maybe I'm thinking of the wrong company.

I also experienced a speedy 2-day delivery, and these RRA 2-stage triggers are great.
Link Posted: 5/2/2003 7:43:30 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm not sure if Mr. Stanfield also works for Sable co as his secondary job...I thought Donnie was full time officer.

Anyway, make damn sure you update your cusomter records when you deal with Sable co (if you have moved since you dealt with them)...and don't let USPS f**k your order up!
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 9:21:49 AM EDT
[#3]
MaverickMkii

I am glad the grip arrived, once again the postal system burns us, shame on us for not insuring. it is difficult to charge an additional $2.00 on a already $5.00 priority delivery when the order is for a low dollar amount (sigh) probably the wave of the future for us. Oh and our fine postal services reply......sorry, nothing we can do about it.

I am a full time Sableco, part time cop, Donnie is full time.

Robert
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top