User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/1/2003 5:04:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Most of the problems that we have seen are magazine related. Force has started buying the xecellent H&K magazine, which has eliminated a lot of the crap.
View Quote

Just out of curiosity, which H&K mags are these?  Are they the same as used with the G36 series.  The ones that are transparent plastic?
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 4:23:55 AM EDT
[#2]
GySgt Dailey is a bright, motivated and extremely proficient Shooter.
He knows from where he speaks.

AKM- I haven't seen any problems with the bbl extension.
However, by 20k you should be getting a new bbl anyway...

Knightone,

No. These are the steel mags made for the UK SA80 rifle. They are heavier, slightly longer, have a steel follower, and work REAL well.
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 6:17:13 AM EDT
[#3]
...Curious, are these the new SA-80 mags recently redesigned by HK in Germany - or the older type used in the SA-80. I believe the SA-80 mags originally had reliability problems until HK fixed the problem along with the newer SA-80A2.  

Edited to say - disregard I should have paid attention to detail. The new HK designed SA-80 mags are supposed to be a vast improvement.
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 6:32:48 AM EDT
[#4]
J. Smith,

As posted earlier, they are the H&K steel mags.
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 2:34:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Darn it to heck!  Wish there wasn't that stupid hicap ban so we could get some of those H&K mags for the civilian market.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top