Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 12/7/2002 5:31:52 PM EDT
I succumbed to the lustful desire to own an AR and this morning, after much (about 10 minutes) soul searching, purchased a DPMS shorty. I must say, in spite of the guilt feelings, I feel much better. I know I'll feel even better (if thats possible) tomorrow when I go blow off a few hundred rounds.

Pray for me, brothers and sisters, for I already feel the need for a new upper...
Link Posted: 12/7/2002 5:37:22 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm afraid you've been bit by the bug. And i hate to say, but it will only get worse....and there is no cure.

But there's nothing wrong with that  ;)
Link Posted: 12/7/2002 5:38:13 PM EDT
[#2]
congrats [beer]

however, it's too late for any divine intervention on your behalf

[:D]

there is some temporary 'relief'

buy 3 battle packs and 6 mags then call me in the morning [:)]
Link Posted: 12/7/2002 5:50:45 PM EDT
[#3]
uh oh... just wait till you realise that you now want a red dot, more mags, more ammo, more mags, cleaning stuff, more mags and ammo, a LULA loader, more ammo, and a few more mags, and other misc accessories
Link Posted: 12/7/2002 5:57:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Man, I bought one of the LULA loaders and now I need more ammo and mags. That is the best tool made since the hammer.

Yes my friend, you have the bug now.
Link Posted: 12/7/2002 6:01:39 PM EDT
[#5]
I got a lula today. Came home and loaded 6, 30 rounders in about 2 minutes. [:D]
Link Posted: 12/7/2002 6:27:02 PM EDT
[#6]
I feel much better. I know I'll feel even better (if thats possible) tomorrow when I go blow off a few hundred rounds.
View Quote

ain't it a great feeling??????
Link Posted: 12/7/2002 6:31:56 PM EDT
[#7]
isnt it a great feeling to have!!

you have the bug and it will only get worse.
Link Posted: 12/7/2002 6:41:07 PM EDT
[#8]
You WILL want another one!!
Link Posted: 12/7/2002 7:00:03 PM EDT
[#9]
Bet you can't stop with just one
Link Posted: 12/7/2002 9:06:55 PM EDT
[#10]
Man, you know it. I have loaded all the mags I got just to have em loaded. I have fondled half the finish off the damned rifle already :D Its just so damned *pretty*.

Its sitting across my knees right now and its wispering stuff like "You know I need optics. Nice clean glass with a dot in it... " And uppers. You know I need a new upper already. And a nicer sling... and better ammo and more of it... Big Boy...."

This rifle is a slut, I tell ya! hehe....
Link Posted: 12/7/2002 11:41:26 PM EDT
[#11]
Don't click on this link or the following 12 pages...

[url]http://www.shooterstore.com/acb/showprod.cfm?&DID=90&CATID=507&ObjectGroup_ID=1243&OBS=5&Move=prev&Pcount=47&CurrentPage=2[/url]
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top