Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/30/2019 9:40:57 AM EDT
[Last Edit: MSC182]
I’m looking for a case to hold my Bergara B-14 HMR. Obviously it’ll be scoped and I’d like room for a couple of magazines and my 762-SD. I know Pelican makes great cases but I’m trying to come in under their price point. I’m not going to be flying with it, I just going to carry it from my house to the range and back.
Link Posted: 6/30/2019 10:01:52 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/30/2019 8:22:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Thanks I’ll check them out.
Link Posted: 12/14/2019 12:05:47 PM EDT
[#4]
OP probably has bought his case by now but I went with one of these for my HMR.  Pretty good case for the money.

https://www.pelican.com/us/en/product/cases/single-rifle-case/vault/v770
Link Posted: 12/14/2019 12:13:33 PM EDT
[Last Edit: BLKVooDoo] [#5]
I posted a Pelican rifle case in the Team Amazon thread yesterday. Cheapest I have ever seen one of their upper tier rifle case.

$200

Amazon Product
  • Watertight, crushproof, and dustproof
  • Easy open double Throw latches
  • Strong polyurethane wheels with stainless steel bearings

Link Posted: 12/15/2019 12:15:55 AM EDT
[#6]
I just ordered one of those plano cases posted above. Keep an eye out on that 52" one. I waited for a while and picked one up when it dropped to 80. Its pretty decent for the price and more rigid than I thought it would be.
Link Posted: 6/26/2020 10:59:33 PM EDT
[#7]
I have a Pelican and many of the Plano's (old and new styles), but as I get older, those damn cases are getting heavy.   While I will never get rid of any of them, I have recently bought a few of these (one of each size):
https://www.cabelas.com/catalog/product.jsp?productId=2338749&categoryId=0&parentCategoryId=0&subCategoryId=0&indexId=0&productVariantId=4759998&quantity=1&itemGUID=&destination=/user/wishlist.jsp

I really like this case and in case it is really really raining or I am just throwing the rifle in the back of a truck, then this is the case I take.   It fits in the car a whole lot easier.   And with the should strap, I can carry this and my shooting coat/stuff at the same time!

I have not tried to see if this case will fit inside of the Pelican or Plano case yet, but that might be my next task!

Top Top