Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/19/2015 8:03:11 PM EDT
Looking to get an ar10, that's the easy part the question is which one, would like a mix of cqb and long range. I held an Anderson manufacturing am10 which felt great but I know nothing about them, leaving me at the dilemma of kac sr 25, lmt mws, repr. My mind is all over any input would be appreciated
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 12:38:29 AM EDT
[#1]
This forum is mostly for precision rifles of all varieties, not just ARs.  You might want to post this in the AR-Variants forum.

The short answer is that there are a huge amount of different manufacturers and all with differing specs.  You can't swap parts from a DPMS, S&W, Ruger or Armalite.  But its really even more complicated than that.

First decide on your use, then budget.  Then decide why a factory offering is not what you want, because to customize is a can of worms.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 8:32:34 AM EDT
[Last Edit: sea2summit] [#2]
Larue tOBR. Get a 14.5" barrel for your kicking doors days and a 16 or 18 for your long range days.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 8:52:01 AM EDT
[#3]
LaRue Tactical PredatOBR.
Accurate, Modular, top-shelf.

There are multiple calibers coming as well as spare barrel asemblies.

Click Me
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 11:30:07 AM EDT
[#4]
Sorry for the wrong forum and thank you for the advise and link
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top