Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/25/2020 5:55:42 PM EDT
I would like some input....I am getting ready to send my bolt action off to SAC to chop the barrel and thread for a muzzle device.  All of my rifles now have FH's but for the bolt action not sure what I am going to install.  Will be shot suppressed 90% of the time, DeadAir Sandman S mostly, maybe my Sandman K, would you go with a Brake or FH adaptor?

I know that brakes can make you lose friends real easy at the range....

I make decisions real easy, but I am teetering on this one.

Thanks,
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 6:24:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 6:54:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Area419. Easily go brake, no brake, or suppressor whenever you like. Love it!
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 7:03:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Get the loudener.  It will help you call your own shots under unknown distance field conditions.
Link Posted: 7/26/2020 1:30:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Apa fat bastard is my go to.
Link Posted: 7/26/2020 5:40:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Ordered a Dead Air Brake this morning from Capital Armory

Thanks for the feedback

Bronc
Link Posted: 7/27/2020 11:18:08 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By 77Bronc:
Ordered a Dead Air Brake this morning from Capital Armory

Thanks for the feedback

Bronc
View Quote

I just shot mine this weekend with a Dead Air brake on it and sent about 150 rounds down range between sight in on my new rifle, 600 and 1k. I like it, and will like it more when my can gets out of jail.
Link Posted: 7/27/2020 5:40:24 PM EDT
[#7]
My brother has a PVA Ultralight on his R700, and I have two Jet Blasts on my precision AR's. One of the most effective brakes out there, and it's easy to install and remove.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top