Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/30/2020 8:05:54 PM EDT
So I just picked up my Bergara B-14 trainer, now I just need a scope base to mount up a scope. What do you guys suggest for a base?
I am currently looking at this base but am unsure the if it will fit and what moa. Anarchy Base
Link Posted: 4/5/2020 1:05:02 AM EDT
[#1]
I went with EGW, and I also did a 40moa base however I did get a 34mm tube scope with plenty of travel so I can easily sight in at 50.
Link Posted: 4/11/2020 12:57:26 PM EDT
[#2]
I run a 30MOA on a Vudoo with a K525i and I think that's not enough.

Not sure what scope you're running, but 30MOA should be good in general for 25 or 50 yard zero and get you to distance.

Personally, I'm going to swap out for a 60MOA base soon so I can get from 50 yards to 500 without having to hold above target at 500.

That being said, I assume the Bergara uses the Remington 700 6-48# thread pitch for the scope base (someone correct me if I'm wrong), in which case, you have tons of options.

Badger Ordnance, Seekins Precision, Area 419, etc.
Link Posted: 4/19/2020 9:17:05 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Rockyriver] [#3]
Please forgive me for posting my below statement I just realized this is a rimfire forum.
The following statement is for my Begara centerfire gun and i'm not sure on the rimfires.
My Begara Premier HMR Pro uses 8-40 screws for the base. But it uses a Remington 700 scope base pattern pattern in one or two piece mounts. I think also the same pattern in two piece mounts, you can also use
Browning A-Bolt 3, Savage Accu-Trigger guns if i'm not mistaken.
Link Posted: 5/22/2020 4:31:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By @ta6ppc:
I went with EGW, and I also did a 40moa base however I did get a 34mm tube scope with plenty of travel so I can easily sight in at 50.
View Quote

What scope are you running? I just picked up and strike Eagle 5-25 and I think it has enough adjustment to go with a 40 moa rail but I’ve never set a rifle like this before
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top