Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/25/2020 12:45:25 AM EDT
Just received my TriggerTech Special for my Bergara B14 HMR. When I installed it using the factory pins I notice the TriggerTech housing having a slight side-to-side play. I tried eliminating the play by using a tiny piece of aluminum foil tape but the tolerance is too tight and won't allow insertion of the trigger housing.  The factory trigger pins are tapered and are one directional.  I used a punch and hammer to ensure they were in, but didn't solve the play.

Anybody ever experience this?  I am thinking of buying some new pins to see if it can eliminate the play.

Saw these on eBay, any input?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Custom-Remington-700-Rifle-Trigger-pins-Stainless-Steel-Side-Bolt-Release-New/223988080154?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top