Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/15/2020 3:33:45 PM EDT
I recently acquired this rifle stock and I have no idea what it fits. It is a very nice walnut stock and very ornate. However the inletting is very off and there is only 1 screw to hold the action in. I thought ruger 10/22 but it is no way shape or form fitting it (I tested one of mine). So I am at a loss of what this might fit. I would think some type of low power rifle like a 22lr or maybe a air gun?
It looks factory and does not look to me like a gunsmith or one off made stock, though I suppose it still could be.
Just looking for anything. If anyone wants or needs some measurements, just let me know what measurements you need.

Link Posted: 3/15/2020 3:55:57 PM EDT
[#1]
High dollar air gun is my guess the way its cut at front is for an air tank.
Link Posted: 3/15/2020 3:59:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By billy_bob:
High dollar air gun is my guess the way its cut at front is for an air tank.
View Quote
Me too.
Link Posted: 3/15/2020 5:47:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Would something low power really have a recoil pad on it that thick?  A thin one maybe but that looks about like the one on my 30-06.
Link Posted: 3/15/2020 5:49:49 PM EDT
[#4]
I suspect European airgun of some sort. I saw a few similar over there decades ago.
Link Posted: 3/15/2020 9:25:33 PM EDT
[Last Edit: billy_bob] [#5]
pre-charged pneumatic air rifle .
Link Posted: 3/16/2020 8:15:01 PM EDT
[#6]
Now the fun part would be trying to figure out exactly what brand/model it is, and if there would even be a demand for the stock. (I have no use for it)
Link Posted: 3/21/2020 1:32:58 AM EDT
[#7]
I think it fits a Theoben airgun, or maybe a BSA?

Theoben Rapid MKII, maybe? I think there are copies made these days as Theoben went out of business.
Link Posted: 3/21/2020 7:53:53 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Anaxes:
I think it fits a Theoben airgun, or maybe a BSA?

Theoben Rapid MKII, maybe? I think there are copies made these days as Theoben went out of business.
View Quote

Wow, I think you nailed it. I did a google image search and sure enough, I found a couple pictures of the theoben rapid MkII and they had this exact stock.
Thanks!

Now to figure out what to do with it.
Link Posted: 3/21/2020 7:56:42 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Rob01] [#9]
Don't make troll comments or you will be banned.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top