Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Archery » Bows
Site Notices
Posted: 3/17/2013 5:23:48 PM EDT
I want to order a bow package. Has anyone ever ordered from them. and what was your opinion?
Link Posted: 3/21/2013 6:45:53 PM EDT
[#1]
I didn't buy a bow from them but did have them make some custom arrows for me. Arrows were very nice and I received them a week after ordering. Price was better than local stores sold them for and they were made to my specifications. Will order from them in the future.
Link Posted: 3/23/2013 4:11:46 PM EDT
[#2]
I bought a ready-to-hunt package from them back in 2008.
Was a good transaction.

Only thing I wish I had done differently was to actually get my hand on the bow I bought.
I like what I got.. but in all reality I kind of went on a limb..(Heh.. bad pun).

Also at the time they were beating all the other prices I could find for equivalent set ups.
Link Posted: 4/21/2013 5:46:57 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/17/2013 4:45:36 PM EDT
[#4]
I just recently ordered from them 2 weeks ago. I bought the 2013 Bowtech Assasin RAK for 599.00, they gave me a 20% military discount and shipped it for free. i ended up paying 509.00 out the door and shipped. The only thing is, they will not shipped to an address/you if you live within a 30 mile radious crows flight from any bowtech dealer. They have a contrat that keeps them from that infringement. Luckily i was able to do it. I was very pleased, they set the draw, pounds, and d-loop. Took about 4-5 days for me to receive it.

Link Posted: 5/22/2013 4:04:09 AM EDT
[#5]
Didn't order a bow, but I have ordered multiple sets of custom arrows through them and haven't had a flaw yet. Prices are right, service is good, and received in a timely fashion.
Part is true about Bowtech. I own the assassin as well but I had to drive to pick mine up...
Link Posted: 5/22/2013 10:29:53 AM EDT
[#6]
I have been looking at getting into bow hunting. Is that Parker Pioneer XP ready to hunt package any good? I don't want to spend a lot of money right off just incase I don't like bow hunting. But I would like something decent enough that the equipment it self doesn't turn me off from bow hunting.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 6:54:43 PM EDT
[#7]
My first bow, the last one I bought, I got from them.  A ready to hunt package.

I ordered it online, and spoke to them over the phone to ensure a proper fit being I wasn't real sure as to what i was doing.  They were great, and when I got the bow the only thing I needed was a few pointers on how to use it right.  Fantastic service, and a fantastic fit.  I'd buy from them again in heartbeat.  In fact, I'm getting ready to order some another set of made to order arrows from them.
Page Archery » Bows
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top