Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/25/2015 7:36:01 PM EDT
As the title says I was building a new rifle and I'm wandering which one to go with.. I was wanting to know how they compare as far as felt recoil if both systems have lightweight bcgs and buffers.... and which would be more reliable?
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 7:24:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Both will be equally reliable. The piston gun will stay cleaner and cooler as you shoot. I use an AA piston gun with XLP gas block, low mass carrier, and a JP silent captured spring with the lightest spring. Amount of felt recoil is no different than a DI gun. Recoil impulse is a little different, more of a straight back impulse. Either will do well for you. I love my piston gun though. Coupled with my SJC Titan comp, the gun doesn't really move when I shoot.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top