Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/11/2020 6:44:40 PM EDT
Any suggestions from someone who has any actual experience?  Thanks!
Link Posted: 2/11/2020 6:59:07 PM EDT
[#1]
One word: machine gun.

Ok, I've never hunted hogs from a helicopter, but I have shot machine guns from helicopters. Get yourself a machine gun and thank me later.
Link Posted: 2/11/2020 7:46:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Rumors of killing 300 in 3 hours have been greatly exaggerated..... I’m sure there is somebody, somewhere that has. But most fly around between properties, managing their resources, just like every other business does.  There was an outfit that flew a big place down the road from us. Twice a month.  Guys ax meats claimed 100+ every time they went out.  You’d see a lot of buzzards if it was accurate.  We never saw many buzzards...
Link Posted: 2/12/2020 9:00:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Not enough large tracts of land here. The GD claims to kill about 100 but I think that's how many they run onto the neighbors. I think it would be fun but only for a short while. But hey if you got the money why not you only live once!
Link Posted: 2/15/2020 10:55:07 AM EDT
[#4]
I went out near Bonham, TX. We killed 8 over 4 hours. It was fun but expensive. We would have certainly killed more if we had seen more but that was about all we rustled out of the woods.

https://youtu.be/CYkrV_ob5Rs
Link Posted: 2/17/2020 4:01:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Heligunner! Everyday and twice on Sunday.

Especially if you weigh more than a buck-eighty

Did a day with them a few years ago between my FIL, BIL, and I and it was a blast. Even got my then very small children up for a quick joy ride and they still talk about it. I really need to get the dollars together to do that again.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top