Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/1/2013 5:08:56 PM EDT
Good evening fellas,
I was wondering if anyone had any experience with the Nikon scopes packaged with Savage rifles these days.  I have never used a Nikon product, but I see more and more people are giving them the green-light.  

I am thinking about buying a Savage 110 combo and as always, I turn to you arfcom for guidance and advice.
Link Posted: 11/1/2013 5:12:00 PM EDT
[#1]
the Nikon prostaffs that come on these are very good scopes,, not quite leupold vx-1 but far better than simmons, most bushnell  tasco, etc
Link Posted: 11/1/2013 5:14:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
the Nikon prostaffs that come on these are very good scopes,, not quite leupold vx-1 but far better than simmons, most bushnell  tasco, etc
View Quote

I'm not trying to be cute and start crap, but why what makes the difference between the Nikon and a leupold VX1?
Link Posted: 11/1/2013 5:28:11 PM EDT
[#3]

I have the Nikon BDC on a Savage FCP-K. Wasn't a package until I put them together.

I'm happy with the setup.
Link Posted: 11/2/2013 7:54:19 AM EDT
[#4]
I bought a savage 110 in .30-.06 and put a Nikon Pro Staff BDC scope on it before they came out with the package.  
I really like mine.
Link Posted: 11/2/2013 8:43:31 AM EDT
[#5]
I've found that the Nikon Prostaff offerings are very nice scopes for the money. Nikon's SPOT ON ballistic calculating software website is also pretty helpful.
Link Posted: 11/2/2013 10:12:08 AM EDT
[#6]
Personally I'd  take the pro staff anyday over the lupy vx1 and I have a few times lol
Link Posted: 11/2/2013 9:51:38 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I've found that the Nikon Prostaff offerings are very nice scopes for the money. Nikon's SPOT ON ballistic calculating software website is also pretty helpful.
View Quote

I agree with this.   I also have a Leopold scope and it is a step better but cost 2x as much.
Top Top