Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/1/2018 3:43:14 PM EDT
SODIAL(R) 1 x Yellow CCL MR100 Digital Shortwave Antenna Analyzer Tester 1-60M for Ham Radio
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B073CV442D/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_EW2CAbZ5QY0PA

Anyone ever try one of these antenna analyzer? Seems to get good reviews on YouTube and the results seem to match the more expensive ones?

I need to make an linked roll up dipole to try to take on SOTA activations. Figured this would be a descent way to test the antenna.
Link Posted: 2/2/2018 12:31:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Haven't seen that one. I use a Mini60 linky and have been very pleased with it.
Link Posted: 2/2/2018 1:19:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Haven't seen that one. I use a Mini60 linky and have been very pleased with it.
View Quote
this.

I just bought one of these and have been very pleased with it.

Just make sure you get the newer one with bluetooth.  Makes the nice graphs on your android.
Link Posted: 2/2/2018 4:46:33 PM EDT
[#3]
That looks to be the same thing just with Bluetooth. Which is a nice feature.  The other does the graphs as well but using a cable.

Thanks for the info! I submitted a $75 offer.... I'll report if it's accepted :)
Link Posted: 2/2/2018 9:43:13 PM EDT
[#4]
They countered with $1 less....lol
Link Posted: 2/4/2018 6:10:36 PM EDT
[#5]
What battery are you guys using? Mine d idnt come with one and I can't seem to find a decent one.
Link Posted: 2/12/2018 5:33:28 PM EDT
[#6]
For portable SOTA use i highly recommend an ip60z analyzer. Tiny and accurate enough. Your antanna impedence will change some in the field so its best to check it at the point of use. Ive heard mixed reviews of the various sark ripoffs.
Link Posted: 2/12/2018 6:02:41 PM EDT
[#7]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top