Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/19/2013 3:09:40 PM EDT
Getting gutters installed Friday. Might as add a couple rain barrels. Already have some 55 gal plastic barrels sitting around. I have a pretty good ideal on how to set them up but I could use some inspiration. Lets see your setups.
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 3:32:34 PM EDT
[#1]
if weather would warm up im going to do one of these asap.
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 6:23:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/20/2013 8:20:37 AM EDT
[#3]
have you considered storage totes?
they arent for everybody but one side of my house is "hidden" and with the shrubs around the house you can be within ten feet of a 300 gallon tote and not even know its there
have another tote hidden behind a storage shed and the gutters feed it...
you will be suprised how a little bit of rain will filll them up. on my shed I have only about 120 square feet feeding the gutters and a decent hour long rain around here will put about 75-100 gallons in the tote
Link Posted: 3/20/2013 1:47:11 PM EDT
[#4]
where do you guys find those poly barrels ?
Link Posted: 3/20/2013 2:13:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
have you considered storage totes?
they arent for everybody but one side of my house is "hidden" and with the shrubs around the house you can be within ten feet of a 300 gallon tote and not even know its there
have another tote hidden behind a storage shed and the gutters feed it...
you will be suprised how a little bit of rain will filll them up. on my shed I have only about 120 square feet feeding the gutters and a decent hour long rain around here will put about 75-100 gallons in the tote

Thought about it but haven't found any local.

Quoted:
where do you guys find those poly barrels ?

Craigslist.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top