Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/4/2012 4:15:01 PM EDT
Where can i find new mil spec bags for a BOB?
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 4:35:40 PM EDT
[#1]
If you're talking about the Marines new 3S sleeping bag/bivy, Propper has them on their web site. But bring lots of money as it's just shy of a grand for the sleeping bag, bivy, stuff sack, and storage bag. For that kind of coin, I'd go with Western Mountaineering, Feathered Friends, or Mont Bell.
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 5:26:18 PM EDT
[#2]
LA Police Gear BOB  I have a few of them.  Basically, everyone in the house has one.  Their great for the trunk of the car.
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 8:30:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Look on ebay for used stuff you'll find the ILBE to be pretty pricy......................Alice paks on the other hand are very cheap and abundant..............Also if color is not an issue all DCU and ACU stuff is on clearance pretty much everywhere as Multicam is the flavor of the season for now.....good luck and post up what you find
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 12:52:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Are you looking for one of these?

Link Posted: 1/5/2012 1:02:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Are you looking for one of these?

http://www.topohiker.com/FS/A3Bag.png

Those flyer/aircrew bags are great!  Got a link for some good deals on them?
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 9:25:29 PM EDT
[#6]
HAHAHA, I still have my flight bag, and my A Bag.  You can fit a large midget in one of those things......
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 7:16:47 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
HAHAHA, I still have my flight bag, and my A Bag.  You can fit a large midget in one of those things......

Yeah, maybe even two midgets.

I have them set up with my hunting clothes/gear.

One for duck hunting, one for deer, one for my son's deer stuff, etc etc.

Just toss in the truck and go.

Link Posted: 1/6/2012 7:27:19 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
LA Police Gear BOB  I have a few of them.  Basically, everyone in the house has one.  Their great for the trunk of the car.

My wife and I both have one and a friend have one.  We all like them, pretty good bag for the price.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top