Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/17/2009 1:19:44 PM EDT
Her garden is doing really well.  She's got a dozen different types of beans growing, okra, corn, all kinds of squashes, melons, onions, three types of tomatos, carrots and a few other things I can't remember.

Anyhow, she cooked these veggies (dillo dust covered) up with some browned ground beef.  It was awesome.  Here's a tribute to the Green Thumbs.

Link Posted: 6/17/2009 2:17:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 2:39:50 PM EDT
[#2]
nice, you're about 2.5 months ahead of me
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 5:49:07 PM EDT
[#3]
The blueberries and blackberries are starting to turn.  I love my cobblers.  We planted some Fuji apple trees back in the winter.  We don't know anything about them, just hoping.  Planted some nectarine trees a few weeks ago.

The squashes are doing awesome.  I bought her a dehydrator this week, so she's gonna can some, dehydrate the rest.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top