BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/6/2008 9:07:53 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Hey, I'm impressed you guys can count your ammo.

I'd be more impressed if they measured it by square yardage

Most of my stocks are metric calibers so I measure in cubic meters.

ETA - Woo wooot!!!! temporary page 3 ownage.

Link Posted: 9/6/2008 9:44:40 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Hey, I'm impressed you guys can count your ammo.

I'd be more impressed if they measured it by square yardage
Or  by weight (I.E. 1 metric ton)
Link Posted: 9/6/2008 10:24:37 PM EDT
[#3]
height=8
Quoted:
If you live in a rural/country area I can see yourself bugging in and having tens of thousands of rounds of ammo.

If you live in an urban area bugging in would seem less likely and you will probably  bug out in a vehicle.  Depending on how far you have to drive, your vehicle will eventually break down, run out of gas, flat tire, get attacked etc.  

On foot its whatever you can hump in your LBE and ruck (or cached away) so its not going to be too much ammo unless you are one in shape mofo.

Country living is sounding better.  

I wished i lived in the sticks! But I dont.have
Link Posted: 9/7/2008 6:02:59 AM EDT
[#4]
lot of really nice rural areas in ID.  i've thought of relocating there before.  last i checked prices in most of the state were reasonable.
Link Posted: 9/7/2008 6:59:42 AM EDT
[#5]
I would also like to add that if you do live in a major urban area you will conversely and most likely NEED more ammo as gangs, hoods, thugs etc will be unchecked by a very busy police/LE.  Also the liklihood of your average joe neighbors getting hungry, scared, and desperate will occur.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top