Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 8:00:54 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Good Lord willing I hope to be around at least another 50 years. That would get me to 89 years old. Who knows, if I'm lucky I might be able to make it another 60 with advances in medical care. Then again I might not make it through the end of the day. Only God knows.

Well it's 12:00 so I think I made it through the day. Thank God for another great day.  
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 8:02:30 PM EDT
[#2]
They fuck ya with the eotw predictions.

I ain't scared.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 2:01:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Yeah
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 2:19:47 PM EDT
[#4]
I will.

But I'm not sure that AM Coast to Coast will

Nor Art Bell
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 11:37:21 AM EDT
[#5]
height=8
Quoted:
height=8
Quoted:
I don't believe in prophesies.

Science "facts" (Of course NASA and many other agencies could be lying):

SNIP

How much rent-to-own furniture do you own?

?????
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 11:42:48 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I will.

But I'm not sure that AM Coast to Coast will

Nor Art Bell

that show is so awesome.  best bang for your buck entertainment when making a long drive overnight.

My stepdad and listened to it from Albuquerque all the way into Arizona overnight last year when I helped him move from Minnesota to Flagstaff.  Unfortunately, no skinwalker tales that night. I'm fairly certain it was about clandestine energy sources or something. No UFOs, Bigfoots, or anything like that.  

Luckily, I read all the arfcom threads about those the week before to prepare for our trip.
Link Posted: 7/23/2008 7:20:01 AM EDT
[#7]
i am buying more water but not for 2012, but because it is hurricane season
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top