that is all
Link Posted: 10/7/2007 5:25:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Synopsis please. I don't have cable.

Can this be downloaded?
Link Posted: 10/7/2007 5:35:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Relative history of the 1918 epidemic.
They are giving a "what if" the virus mutates into human form. They are passing out Tamiflu lke candy.
Link Posted: 10/7/2007 6:52:28 PM EDT
[#3]

Pretty good show.

I am wondering who the guy was from Pensacola Florida with the MREs and other food stockpiled.

Bigfeet
Link Posted: 10/7/2007 7:05:01 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Pretty good show.

I am wondering who the guy was from Pensacola Florida with the MREs and other food stockpiled.

Bigfeet

Its good to see normal, everyday folks stocking up in a positive light.
Link Posted: 10/7/2007 9:20:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Figured someone on here might be that guy living in Pensecola they showed on that show..  Thats where they said they lived.  He needed more food in my opinion.  Didn't see any armaments either.  Is it bad that I am critiqueing this guys food stores?  I was sitting there thinking he needed to logon here and get better prepared.  :)

How many neighbors will remember that "Bob down the road has food/supplys" and "come over".  

Quoted:
Pretty good show.

Bigfeet
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 3:43:00 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Synopsis please. I don't have cable.

Can this be downloaded?

Google Video

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7443717071229476088&q=pandemic+duration%3Along&total=73&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=5

AccurateOne
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 6:38:37 AM EDT
[#7]
Hotlink to the BBC version on Google. Odds are pretty good it will air again at digital cable On Demand services.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top