Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/30/2020 10:19:06 PM EDT
No longer in the west, I decided to try to find some trout near my new AO. I had heard about a creek that supposedly had good fish in it so I decided to make the drive.

After getting there just after sunrise, I made my way to the creek

I fished for a while catching some smaller ones. Then my first okay sized one came to hand

The next run provided a nice one

I continued downstream

Overall it was a fun day with quite a few fish to hand. For those of you used to the photo quality in my old trip reports, I did not drag out the DSLR on this trip.

Link Posted: 10/30/2020 11:17:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/1/2020 1:29:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Thanks!
Link Posted: 11/1/2020 2:38:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Love the red gill plate on that 2nd one.  

All the rainbows I've caught in Idaho have had a similar really densely packed spot pattern.  Beautiful fish and thanks for sharing.   I need to get back out that way...Attachment Attached File

Edit: well I see you're not in ID anymore lol. Still pretty fish
Link Posted: 11/2/2020 3:18:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Love the red gill plate on that 2nd one.  

All the rainbows I've caught in Idaho have had a similar really densely packed spot pattern.  Beautiful fish and thanks for sharing.   I need to get back out that way...https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/91374/IMG_02971_jpg-1664197.JPG

Edit: well I see you're not in ID anymore lol. Still pretty fish
View Quote

Nice!!!

Yeah there are some things I miss not being in Idaho any longer. Although not having to deal with snow is a nice change. Although I can do without the damn tornadoes when we get them. Overall though Tennessee has been pretty cool so far.
Link Posted: 11/15/2020 12:55:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Wow!  Beautiful fish!  They almost look like Alaska Rainbows!  Outstanding!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top