Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/31/2002 9:09:39 AM EDT
Here is a question for the enlisted.
How many nations did you scrub toilets in?

I'll start:
America (lots)
Japan (lots)
Only once in Korea (mostly drum crappers for Team Spirits and VBs and all that, and the locals took care of that)
A lot on the New Orleans in the Pacific
Never in Thailand (locals cleaned the barracks crappers and had plastic lined drums for the field...kind of odd seeing them heading for the trucks with handfulls of waste in clear bags)
Never in Norway, we had drums in the field for solid but I was too senior at that point)
Never on the Alamo.

And then the worst happened...in charge of the barracks wing...yuck, I would rather scrub once or twice a week then inspect every day and run field day [:(]
Link Posted: 3/31/2002 9:14:03 AM EDT
[#1]
Forgot...Germany. Twice, but once one of the guys on my shift got real drunk and left a calling card in several stalls. That was nasty.

We had this odd thing in that unit (this was when I was in the guard) these guys would crap everywhere when drunk, and when really drunk on the weekends (open bays at the state ranges) they would piss on people they didn't like while they were asleep. This went on all the time, like at least once every drill.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top