Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 9
Link Posted: 11/18/2010 4:28:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Originally Posted By Bodyguard429:
You can get north face products at wholesale through promotive.com mentioned above.

Hi Bodyguard.
I was looking for the north face products and could not find them if it is not to much trouble can you please post the site ?
Thank you  and Happy Thanksgiving

Link Posted: 11/18/2010 9:05:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By Bodyguard429:
You can get north face products at wholesale through promotive.com mentioned above.

Hey guys sorry I havent checked these link posts for a while. But if you have any questions shoot me and IM and I will get you a response ASAP.

Promotive is awesome I have never had any issues and have ordered plenty of stuff as long as you stay on top of your team memberships(which are free) you will always have it available.
Link Posted: 12/28/2010 9:24:30 PM EDT
[#3]
I emailed Burris and according to Samuel, a Customer Service manager, they are not offering any discounts/special pricing for military at this time.
Link Posted: 1/1/2011 9:06:12 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Crito:
Originally Posted By pwr2al4:
Originally Posted By gehrkek:
Promotive (For LEO, FIRE, EMT, MIL)

Sign up and join one of the teams that you qualify for. Examples for LEO discounts go for Vortex optics, adventure med kits, SOG, Crimson Trace, Taser, Kershaw, Wiley X. and the say this list includes over 104 companies.

Same for MIL, FIRE, and EMT.

Simple sign up and verification. Then BAM up to 70 to sometimes 80% off their products. Pretty sweet, not all products from companies but I have found lots of useful stuff.

IM or email me with any questions.

KG

Promotive is the best thing since arfcom. just about. LEUPOLD FACTORY DISCOUNT.

and before anyone  brings up the you have to be a fed. try getting a little creative, there are lots of LE 'groups' that are not local and have a national presence...

What info do you have to give them ro sign up.  It smells fishy to me.

Nope its completely legit, I have made a few orders from them so far including a new leupy scope and some north face gear.

I originally heard about it from some people talking on 10-8 forums or some such and a lot of guys were hesitant since it seemed a little fishy like you said. After a few days the guy who actually started the website got in on the the thread and and verified with everyone it was legit.. Ill see if I can find the thread on the other forum so anyone who wants to talk to the site creator is able to.

But basically this is a website that has consolidated all the professional discounts into one large home page. They have a bunch of different 'teams' that you can apply for based on your credentials.

Leo,FF/EMS,.mil, firearm instructor, federal LEO, Lifeguard, all kinds of stuff, but obvioulsy the more elite the job the better the team you can qualify for and the more discounts become available to you.

You do need to send them a scan of your creds or other certifying document. They also ask for a bunch of other nonsense like your professional email, your dept heads contact info, including his work phone and email and a whole bunch of other crap.

For those questions just write, either no, or not going to happen (see dept issue creds for proof of employment etc. That is enough to qualify you so dont feel the need to give out your dept issue email or other people contacts, its bullshit and the guy who runs the site knows it, dont owrry about it you will still get approved.

here are all the discounts I am eligible for

taser Taser
sogknives Up to 40% off SOG
akdefense 20% off on AK DEFENSE
pearlizumi Pearl Izumi Pro Deal

smith Smith Pro Deal

kershaw Up to 50% off Kershaw
crimsontrace Crimson Trace Pro Deal

delorme DeLorme Pro Deal
suunto Suunto Pro Deal
novatac Up to 35% off NovaTac

leupoldtactical Leupold Tactical Pro Deal
timex Up to 40% off Timex
fenixlights Fenix Lights Pro Deal
benchmade 30% off on Benchmade

camelbak CamelBak Pro Deal

yakima Yakima Pro Deal
bushnell Bushnell, Bolle & Serengeti
spyderco Spyderco Pro Deal

rollerblade Rollerblade Pro Deal
princetontec Princeton Tec Pro Deal
wileyx Wiley X Pro Deal
exofficio ExOfficio Pro Dea
hellyhansen Up to 50% off Helly Hansen
newbalance New Balance Pro Deal

thenorthface The North Face

and here are the rest

If anyone is interested pm me your email and ill send you an invite

rands
libertyskis Liberty Skis Pro Deal

rampsports Ramp Sports Pro Deal

skullcandy Up to 50% off Skullcandy

crankbrothers 45% off Crank Brothers
suunto Suunto Pro Deal

ergon Up to 50% off Ergon

obermeyer Obermeyer Pro Deal

briggsandriley Briggs and Riley Pro Deal
iobio I/O Bio Merino Pro Deal

prism Prism Kite Technology

fishpond fishpond/lilypond Pro Deal

injinji 40% off Injinji Socks
native Native Eyewear Pro Deal

delorme DeLorme Pro Deal

novatac Up to 35% off NovaTac

bigagnes Big Agnes Pro Deal
icelantic Icelantic Skis Pro Deal

7eye Up to 60% off on 7eye

natgeomaps National Geographic Maps

scottfootwear Scott Pro Deal
fenixlights Fenix Lights Pro Deal

honeystinger Honey Stinger Pro Deal

fitssocks Up to 60% off FITS Socks

railriders RailRiders Pro Deal
nutriex 30% off Nutriex

yaktrax Yaktrax Pro Deal

bushnell Bushnell, Bolle & Serengeti

ergo Up to 40% off ERGO
isis Up to 25% off Isis

princetontec Princeton Tec Pro Deal

hobie Hobie Pro Deal

jellybelly Wholesale on Sport Beans
epicvideo EPIC Cam Pro Deal

emoto Up to 50% off e-Moto

newbalance New Balance Pro Deal

thenorthface The North Face
timbuk2 Up to 50% off Timbuk2

marmot Marmot Pro Deal

brooks Brooks Pro Deal

movingcomfort Moving Comfort Pro Deal
costa Costa Pro Deal

wigwam Up to 40% off Wigwam

hellyhansen Up to 50% off Helly Hansen

woolrich Woolrich Elite Pro Deal
craft Up to 45% off Craft/Karhu

gregory 30% off Gregory Packs

camelbak CamelBak Pro Deal

kershaw Up to 50% off Kershaw
yakima Yakima Pro Deal

spyderco Spyderco Pro Deal

rollerblade Rollerblade Pro Deal

wileyx Wiley X Pro Deal
exofficio ExOfficio Pro Deal

head Head Wintersports

timex Up to 40% off Timex

benchmade 30% off on Benchmade
scarpa Scarpa Pro Deal

reef Up to 40% off Reef

ogio Up to 40% off OGIO

scentlok Scent-Lok Pro Deal
adidaseyewear Adidas Pro Deal

nikwax Nikwax Pro Deal

leki Wholesale price on LEKI

acerbis Up to 40% off on Acerbis
crimsontrace Crimson Trace Pro Deal

leupoldtactical Leupold Tactical Pro Deal

hestra Hestra Pro Deal

oldtown Old Town Pro Deal
kolpin Kolpin Pro Deal

hyperlite Hyperlite/HO Pro Deal

smith Smith Pro Deal

beyondcoastal Coastal & Chums Pro Deal
sogknives Up to 40% off SOG

campchef Wholesale on Camp Chef

minus33 Up to 40% off Minus33

markerapparel 50% off Marker Apparel
pearlizumi Pearl Izumi Pro Deal

clifbar ClifBar Pro Deal

dynafit Dynafit Pro Deal

easycare EasyCare Pro Deal
originalswat Original SWAT Pro Deal

cepsocks CEP Socks Pro Deal

goal0 Up to 60% off GOAL0

nuun Up to 30% off Nuun
ocean Ocean Kayak Pro Deal

wtb WTB Pro Deal

necky Necky Pro Deal

eberlestock Eberlestock Pro Deal
bern Up to 50% off on Bern

g5 G5 Pro Deal

kayland Wholesale price on Kayland

bendingbranches Bending Branches Pro Deal
extrasport Extrasport Pro Deal

firewire Wholesale on Firewire

smithelite Smith Elite Pro Deal

carlisle Carlisle Pro Deal
pedros Pedros Pro Deal

rudyproject Rudy Project Pro Deal

kttape KT Tape Pro Deal

lowranceoutdoor Lowrance Pro Deal
zealoptics Zeal Pro Deal

crazycreek Up to 20% off Crazy Creek

descente Descente Pro Deal

dna DNA Pro Deal
adventuremedical Adventure Medical Kits

questbowhunting Quest Bow Hunting

vertx Vertx Pro Deal

hayes Hayes Pro Deal
backcountryaccess Up to 40% off on BCA

intuition 40% off Intuition Liners

manitou Manitou Pro Deal

esseyewear Up to 30% off ESS Eyewear
industrialrevolution Industrial Revolution

pleasureground Pleasure Ground Eyewear

akdefense 20% off on AK DEFENSE

xterrafootwear Xterra Pro Deal
highgear Up to 40% off Highgear

gibbon Gibbon Slacklines

firstlite First Lite Pro Deal

bluehouseskis 50% off Bluehouse Skis
matuse Matuse Pro Deal

taser Taser

soleus Up to 40% off Soleus

gomotion Up to 50% off GoMotion
punkrockz PunkRockz Golf Balls

hydroflask 30% off on Hydro Flask
Link Posted: 1/1/2011 6:55:52 PM EDT
[#5]
If the "guy who runs the website" knows it B.S., as you say, why require it at all?

As far as the "teams" go, they don't seem that exclusive and my spidey sense starts to tingle when I see things like that. With names like  "outdoor equipment industrial inside" and "adidas sunglass team" (paraphrased) it just is a little to expansive for my OP-Sec.

However, if anyone can provide more information or a better formatted reply I am perfectly willing to amend my view.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 1/1/2011 9:35:52 PM EDT
[#6]
I've ordered a bunch off promotive.  It's totally legit.
Link Posted: 1/2/2011 7:07:51 AM EDT
[#7]
Anyone have any information on e Springfield discount for fire/EMS? What percent, or even if it applies?
Link Posted: 1/4/2011 9:29:45 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Breedy:
If the "guy who runs the website" knows it B.S., as you say, why require it at all?

As far as the "teams" go, they don't seem that exclusive and my spidey sense starts to tingle when I see things like that. With names like  "outdoor equipment industrial inside" and "adidas sunglass team" (paraphrased) it just is a little to expansive for my OP-Sec.

However, if anyone can provide more information or a better formatted reply I am perfectly willing to amend my view.

sorry i didnt mean it like that, I think he understood that on a police forum or a place like here where most people registering are dong so from some professional type of occupation like LE or .mil no one is gonna risk their career over getting their sgt's phone number sold to some spammers phone list or anything like that.

The application is the same whether your a 14 year old lifeguard or work for DSS so leave out whatever you dont think they have a right to know and it should not be a problem as long as you can provide definate proof.
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 3:12:58 PM EDT
[#9]
Anyone know of a shop that offers LEO Discount on Paraclete Plate Carriers (Specifically SOHPC)?
Link Posted: 2/3/2011 7:34:32 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By Breedy:

Sorry I guess I worded that incorrectly. The guy who started the site does not require those questions for verification, however they were included in the enrollment process anyway. I suspect since the discounts are pretty good either they were originally nervous about how they were actually going to be able to verify people, or perhaps the web guy setting up the site and the guy who started it didnt get on the same page about the verification process.

A lot of guys over at 10-8 first thought it was a scam as myself and people here did originally, which promted the creator to sign on and talk to people, thats how I found out about not having to worry about filling out the work related questions. As long as you prove that you are what you claim to be, thats fine, and if there is a problem he was working with individual people to get them approved.

Since I signed up about six months ago the amonut of companies that have joined up has just about tripled, with 2-3 new additions every time I go to check whats new. Many of them are brands that I havent heard of  but there are also a ton of companies that we all buy from all the time... SOG, Benchmade, Spyderco, Kershaw, North Face, H/h new balance, Bushnell, LEUPOLD, Crimson Trace, Delorme, Suunto, Timex, Wiley X, a bunch of clothing outfitters, and outdoor companies etc.
Link Posted: 2/3/2011 9:23:40 AM EDT
[#11]
Some pretty good deals on the Promotive site.  Sucks that North Face, Marmot, and Camelbak aren't open to .mil though.
Link Posted: 2/3/2011 10:11:59 AM EDT
[#12]
http://www.dvor.com

Not mil/LEO exclusive

Sign up and they have various deals every couple of days, all pretty much firearm related.

I bought an Optics Planet double rifle case that is usually $90 for $60 shipped the other day. They also had a Vortex SPARC for $159
Link Posted: 2/16/2011 11:40:46 AM EDT
[Last Edit: tactical_hooligan] [#13]
K-Var offers 5% discount on all firearms for Mil/LEO (not sure about FF or EMS). Email them and they will send you the discount code.

ETA: Spike's Tactical also gives 5% off directly from them if you email them your credentials.
Link Posted: 2/16/2011 11:52:22 AM EDT
[#14]
Ultimate Survival Technologies offers GSA pricing to .mil customers.  You can call or email to have the GSA schedule sent to you.

www.ultimatesurvival.com

Link Posted: 3/19/2011 9:55:16 PM EDT
[Last Edit: BAR92M4] [#15]
PLEASE PASS THIS ON TO ALL THAT FIT THE CRITERIA BELOW  

Bayside, NY – March 1, 2011) - With the spring housing market almost here, Homes for

Heroes is gearing up to serve as many heroes as possible. Homes for Heroes aims to

close the gap between the cost of housing and buyers in the following groups: military

personnel, police officers, firefighters, teachers, first responders and others who serve

our community and nation.

Offers: Homes for Heroes. WEB SITE
Link Posted: 4/9/2011 3:48:53 PM EDT
[Last Edit: safdtrev] [#16]
I just signed up for an account so I don't know how much of a discount LEO/FF/EMS will get but this place has what appears to be good tactical gear.
http://www.rstacticalgear.com/default.cfm
Link Posted: 4/15/2011 2:26:08 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Kujoe] [#17]
I haven't looked through all nine pages... but

LaRue Tactical offers 10% discount on anything that they make, except:

Stealth Uppers

Never mind... just looked at page 1.
Link Posted: 4/19/2011 1:50:33 PM EDT
[#18]
Ameriglo changed their program to 15% off of your entire order.  Place your order through their website and use the coupon code "COP" during checkout.
Link Posted: 4/20/2011 9:13:23 PM EDT
[#19]
Express Police Supply- First Responder Firearms section.   S&W Bodyguard 380 w/integrated laser $290 preorder price.  Link
Link Posted: 5/4/2011 11:56:42 AM EDT
[#20]
Bump to let everyone know that the entire Zeiss family of optics has just been added to promotive.com

25% discount
Link Posted: 6/26/2011 10:36:12 PM EDT
[#21]
ESEE knives does a LEO discount. You can also get custom engraving straight from them too.
Just click on the LEO link on their site.
Link Posted: 7/29/2011 2:15:45 PM EDT
[#22]
Midwest Industries gives a small discount that varies depending on what you buy.  On the stuff I ordered I got about 4% off and free shipping.  Contact their customer service department and they will need a copy of your credentials.
Link Posted: 8/17/2011 4:45:49 PM EDT
[#23]
all NYSC (NY sports club) and its affiliated franchises are offering a monthly membership rate of 20 dollars to all LE/FF/EMS/.MIL with creds. I believe these gyms are only in the northeast.

There is generally a one time new member fee but I know that it is totally negotiable between you and the person who signs you up/ makes you take the tour. They really want the commission so act accordingly.

The deal is only good for a single location and apparently has no expiration.

nysc.com for more

Link Posted: 8/24/2011 10:38:21 PM EDT
[#24]
Any of you guys on Promotive know how to get access to the Leupold discounts?
Link Posted: 9/6/2011 4:39:37 AM EDT
[Last Edit: pwr2al4] [#25]
Originally Posted By 25Chuck:

Yes unfortunately I believe that your creds for the LEO team discount must come from a Federal Agency as ridiculous as that is.

What the hell is there new mk4 Hamr that they advertise all over the place now? I've only ordered through the discount once, but I am isanely tempted to pick up a pair of their .mil binocs...

Is there anything in particular you were planing on getting? I am not opposed to helping a brother out if someone cant get access and the deal is worth it. As a NY'er I apreciate whenever you guyst help us out with 30 rounders and lowers and stuff.

Link Posted: 9/6/2011 3:42:32 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By pwr2al4:
Originally Posted By 25Chuck:

Yes unfortunately I believe that your creds for the LEO team discount must come from a Federal Agency as ridiculous as that is.

What the hell is there new mk4 Hamr that they advertise all over the place now? I've only ordered through the discount once, but I am isanely tempted to pick up a pair of their .mil binocs...

Is there anything in particular you were planing on getting? I am not opposed to helping a brother out if someone cant get access and the deal is worth it. As a NY'er I apreciate whenever you guyst help us out with 30 rounders and lowers and stuff.

Nothing in particular right now, I was more curious than anything. Thank you for the offer though, I really appreciate it.
Link Posted: 11/25/2011 4:15:54 AM EDT
[#27]
Ok, I'm on the Fire/EMS team. I spent an hour or so going through brands, and it looks like you're all crazy.

I didn't see any legitimate deals.

Sure, they say 50% off, but that's 50% off MSRP, not the street price. So basically, anything I thought was a decent price that I found, I checked it against Amazon, Optics Planet, google results, etc. After you factor in shipping, you're better off just buying from online retailers and not bothering to go through promotive.

So, any real deals on promotive?
Link Posted: 11/25/2011 4:28:08 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 33shooter] [#28]
No need to be federal LE to get the leupold deal. Just submit your creds and you'll get access. The prices are good for the leupold stuff. It's not their entire line, but does include the tactical lines.
Link Posted: 11/25/2011 11:44:48 AM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By 33shooter:
No need to be federal LE to get the leupold deal. Just submit your creds and you'll get access. The prices are good for the leupold stuff. It's not their entire line, but does include the tactical lines.

Its possible that they offer different access depending on what 'team' you qualify for. I know that in order to qualify for LE/Mil discount through Leupold direct you must have Federal Creds.

It appears to me that their entire line is available on promotive with the discount. What items don't you see listed that are available through their normal product line?
Link Posted: 12/8/2011 12:24:51 AM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By Tao:
Ok, I'm on the Fire/EMS team. I spent an hour or so going through brands, and it looks like you're all crazy.

Sure, they say 50% off, but that's 50% off MSRP, not the street price. So basically, anything I thought was a decent price that I found, I checked it against Amazon, Optics Planet, google results, etc. After you factor in shipping, you're better off just buying from online retailers and not bothering to go through promotive.

Actually I checked and the Zeiss optics and they were well below what was generally available Optics Planet etc. Same with the knives.

Link Posted: 12/9/2011 11:49:54 PM EDT
[#31]
my old promotive team membership expired.  now they want me to attach a copy of a paystub or ID.........
Link Posted: 12/22/2011 12:39:28 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By Tao:

I was just about o say this!  20-40% off MSRP is basically what you can find it for somewhere on the web.
Link Posted: 12/29/2011 11:29:15 PM EDT
[#33]
didnt see DS Arms on there but they offer MIL/LE Discounts. I just called in an order today.  They will ask for the last four digits on your CAC if youre military
Link Posted: 1/1/2012 6:26:47 PM EDT
[#34]
im really interested in getting this updated with some more info. any new updates guys?
Link Posted: 1/1/2012 6:28:35 PM EDT
[#35]

Originally Posted By M35A2Driver:

didnt see DS Arms on there but they offer MIL/LE Discounts. I just called in an order today.  They will ask for the last four digits on your CAC if youre military

do you mean dsa inc as in www.dsarms.com or dsg arms as in www.dsgarms.com?

i do know dsg arms offers a discount as i have used them before.
Link Posted: 1/10/2012 1:00:35 PM EDT
[#36]
send me a message with any links with a list of discounts for the links.

I will edit the first page.
Link Posted: 2/12/2012 11:58:48 PM EDT
[#37]
Does anyone know if the Oakley SI membership applies to Volunteer Fire Depts?  I don't really have any ID to submit to them to prove im on our Dept.
Link Posted: 2/13/2012 1:25:52 AM EDT
[#38]
I emailed them a few months back asking the same thing, and they kicked my email through 5 different people before saying they weren't sure. I kinda gave up on it after that (plus my buddy in the CG gets stuff for me anyway).
Link Posted: 2/13/2012 3:58:30 AM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By jnsey:
Does anyone know if the Oakley SI membership applies to Volunteer Fire Depts?  I don't really have any ID to submit to them to prove im on our Dept.

ya Oakley is no problem. just head on over to usstandardissue.com and sign up with your creds. its a nice site
Link Posted: 3/2/2012 10:37:57 PM EDT
[#40]
I didn't look at all ten pages, to we have a list thats up todate or could we put one together
Link Posted: 3/9/2012 1:22:36 PM EDT
[#41]
Hats off to Jay at sportoptics for the LEO deal.  Just ordered an NF C236.
Link Posted: 3/11/2012 10:25:13 PM EDT
[#42]
Surefire in my experience has some of the absolute best customer service in the industry!!  I have had nothing but very positive experiences with them.
Link Posted: 3/20/2012 1:21:04 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By Firemedic183:
Surefire in my experience has some of the absolute best customer service in the industry!!  I have had nothing but very positive experiences with them.

Do they offer a medic discount?
Link Posted: 3/26/2012 11:00:57 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By Jester316:
I emailed them a few months back asking the same thing, and they kicked my email through 5 different people before saying they weren't sure. I kinda gave up on it after that (plus my buddy in the CG gets stuff for me anyway).

I finally got my Cert card from State Firemen's & Fire Marshals' Association of Texas and sent it off along with my application to Oakley and got it approved the next day.  What an awesome price on most of their products, too bad most of it is backordered.  I think im gonna get a pair of Ballistic M Frame 2.0 for work then a pair of Infinite Hero Split Jackets for non work.
Link Posted: 4/16/2012 2:43:11 PM EDT
[#45]
Midwest Armor gives some pretty nice discounts for LE/Mil, if you ask them directly.

Link Posted: 4/17/2012 10:15:25 AM EDT
[#46]
I contacted Delton a while back. They sent me an e-mail stating they would give a 4% discount to retired LE. They wanted a copy of my ID card.

Q.
Link Posted: 4/17/2012 8:17:08 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By jnsey:
What an awesome price on most of their products, too bad most of it is backordered.  I think im gonna get a pair of Ballistic M Frame 2.0 for work then a pair of Infinite Hero Split Jackets for non work.

Don't ever worry about that. There are certain items that they never have laying around, but as it's manufactured they ship it to you, and they allow you to order anything that's on backorder. I've found an extra week wait time on average on backordered items vs. in stock items. Almost all polarized glasses are on infinite backorder, but they ship, have no fears.
Link Posted: 4/22/2012 11:46:05 AM EDT
[#48]
Timney triggers offered me 10% off for being LEO, email them.
Link Posted: 5/6/2012 11:00:17 AM EDT
[Last Edit: AZarmament] [#49]
Link Posted: 5/8/2012 7:32:19 PM EDT
[#50]
Anyone know of any scanner dealers that give a FF discount?  I'm in the market for a Uniden Home Patrol 1 or a BCD996XT.  Thanks
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top