Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/13/2005 9:18:37 AM EDT
Anyone use this duty gear?  I was considering for going all Nylok Pro on my next duty allowance.  I was wondering how much better this Nylok Pro stuff was then the standard nylon from say any of the other companies out there.  I also saw a Tac finish nylon setup from Safariland.  Any comments on that?  I have a Raptor Series holster w/ the Tac Finish that I like.  So I'm just curious at this point, maybe gauging some interests to see if it's something worth looking into.  Thanks ahead of time.  
Link Posted: 10/14/2005 11:15:42 AM EDT
[#1]
My department issues the Safariland Nylok and a 6280 holster in fine-tac.  We switched from the Uncle Mikes for better durability and lower cost.  We love the stuff.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top