Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/22/2005 3:35:05 AM EDT
Hello,
I am new to the site and wanted to introduce myself.  I have been  a LEO in RI for the past 10 years. My current assignment is community policing,  I am also an FTO,DRE, and level 1 accident reconstructionist. I am also on my agencies SWAT team.

go easy on the new guy with the low post count for awhile  h.gif
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 5:11:56 AM EDT
[#1]
Welcome and glad to have your here.  This forum is decent for getting questions answered and info out.  If you just want to share a story or rant, that will work too.  Watch out in the General Discussion forum, it's got a looser set of rules.

Here's a thread with an explanation of the acronyms that are used on this site.
www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=118&t=242923
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 5:53:41 AM EDT
[#2]
Hey brother! glad you're here!
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 8:55:47 AM EDT
[#3]
Go load up my cruiser, nOOb.

Just kiddin...welcome.  Just keep in mind here you are a welcome addition to the team; in General Discussion you are a dog-shooting, old lady tasering, wrong house warrant serving, evil, vile Jack Booted Thug that has come to oppress the masses and take away everyone's guns.  The rest of the site is nails, though.

Enjoy!

NorCal
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 3:26:29 PM EDT
[#4]
WELCOME to the "shift".
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 3:49:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Welcome and Stay Safe...

Gary
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 4:52:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 4:34:15 AM EDT
[#7]
Always have beers on hand for friendly faces. Thanks for the warm welcome, I'll probably hang here most of the time since they dont seem too friendly towards LEO's in the General Discussion,  (thanks NOR CAL).  What's with the shoot the dog joke? I looked around but couldnt  figure it out.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top