Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/31/2005 11:24:48 PM EDT
I'm wondering if anyone here has information/experiences with either US or Pinnacle Armor.  Looks like ABA is recalling their vests, and I might be getting a new one.  I have to call and see whether we'll be able to get a refund, or if I'll be stuck with a different model.  

I've spoken with one of the sales reps for Pinnacle, and their vests sounded good.  But, I'd like to get some first hand experience.  I'd also like to know if anyone has any information about US Armor.  I know when I looked at their vests a year ago, theirbig thing was that they didn't use Zylon.

My Extreme X isn't a year old yet, and it's starting to get creases in it, which I'm told is due to the laminated layers breaking down.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 8:23:39 AM EDT
[#1]
IM inbound.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 9:38:02 AM EDT
[#2]
556fmj,

Thanks for the IM.

Also, if anyone wants the link to the ABA website with the information on the recall here it is.  They said they should have the registration up by tomorrow.

http://www.bodyarmor.com/zylon/
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top